WINNING CHESS THE EASY WAY - VOL 9 - Essential Basic Endgames - PART 2
Description / WINNING CHESS THE EASY WAY - VOL 9 - Essential Basic Endgames - PART 2
Running Time: Over 90 Minutes
It is Essential to know how to play and win your Endgames. In fact, the Endgames are more essential to learn than Openings. In Lesson 1 of this DVD, Susan will cover all the essential Rook Endgames, including: Rook vs. one Pawn, Rook vs. two connected Pawns, Rook vs. Bishop, Rook vs. Knight, the Philidor and Lucena positions, Multi-pawn Endgames, Rook and Bishop vs. Rook, Rook vs one Pawn and two Pawns, Rook vs. Bishop, and Rook and Pawn vs. Rook. In Lessons 2-5, Susan covers Bishop Endgames, Knight Endgames, Bishop vs. Knight Endgames, Queen Endgames, and lots more!
Being Part 2 of this dvd series topic, Susan will cover all the Essential Rook endgames.
- 1.Rook versus 1 pawn
- 2.Rook versus 2 connected pawns
- 3.Rook versus Bishop and Knight
- 4. The Philidor and Lucena position
- 5. Multi-pawn Endgames
- 6. Rook and bishop versus a Rook
- 7.Rook versus 1 pawn, 2 pawns, 1Bishop
- 8.Rook and pawn versus 1 Rook
Susan also covers :
- Bishop Endgames, Knight Endgames,
- Bishop vs. Knight endgames,
- Queen endgames and lots more!!!
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Item Returns - Computer Software and DVDs
Computer Software and DVDs can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for the same title if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
If you wish to return a Computer Software or DVD title that is eligible for return (as defined above), please refer to the Item Returns - All Other Items on our Return Policy page.
|Popular Collections||Polgar DVD Collection|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
The following Video is a excerpt that was taken from one of the DVDs from the Video Series Winning Chess the Easy Way but may not necessarily reflect the actual DVD that you are browsing.