Running Time: Over 143 Minutes
Susan Polgar's Winning Chess The Easy Way: Essential Endgames for the Intermediate to Advanced Players (Volume 10) - will bring you to the next level on your way to mastering the Endgame. This is a great follow up DVD to Volumes 8 and 9 (Essential basic Endgames Part 1 and 2). Susan will teach you how to play and win the more difficult Pawn, Rook, Bishop, Knight, and Queen Endgames. By using frequently occurring Endgame examples, Susan will have you prepared to haandle even the most challenging Endgames that can arise.
Grandmaster Susan Polgar:
- 4-time Women's World Champion
- World's only Triple-Crown Winner (World Blitz, Rapid & Classical World Champion)
- 5-time Olympic Champion (5 Gold, 4 Silver, 1 Bronze)
- Currently Ranked #1 in the U.S. and the World
- 2003 Grandmaster of the Year and U.S. Open Blitz Champion
- Award Winning and Best Selling Author
- Founder of the Susan Polgar Foundation, a non-profit organization to promote chess for young people
In collaboration with FM Paul Truong:
- 11-time National Champion and Winner of over 120 tournaments in U.S., Asia and Europe
- Captain of the 2004 Historic U.S. Women's Olympiad Silver-Medalist Team
- Award Winning Chess Author and Trainer with 35 years experience
Item Returns - Computer Software and DVDs
Computer Software and DVDs can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for the same title if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
If you wish to return a Computer Software or DVD title that is eligible for return (as defined above), please refer to the Item Returns - All Other Items on our Return Policy page.