To pamper you, The House of Staunton is proud to offer the Zwillingspringer German Two-Headed Knight Bone Chess Pieces. This full Club-sized Chess set features a 4.75" King with a 1.45" diameter base. The Chess pieces are hand carved by our master artisans and crafted out of the highest grade camel bone. As with all of our Chessmen, the Zwillingspringer German Two-Headed Knight Bone Chess Pieces exemplifies a perfect combination of distinct beauty and functionality. The design, quality and craftsmanship of this set is UNMATCHED by any set of Chessmen in its price range. Nothing even comes close!
The Chessmen are new and each set consists of 32 Chessmen.
All pieces have black and white leather respective to their armies.
THESE ARE ACTUAL HAND CARVED BONE CHESSMEN
We're proud to offer our new Layaway program!
- With Layaway, purchasing from us has never been easier or more affordable. It allows you to purchase selected House of Staunton products by making payments over time.
- Simply choose the items that you wish to purchase and how many months you wish to make the payments over.We'll automatically charge your debit/credit card each month. Once you've paid for the item/s in full, they'll be sent to you. It's that simple!
The House of Staunton warranties this item to be free from manufacturing defect for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Please click here to download a copy of our warranty and guide to caring for your House of Staunton Chess Pieces.
Write Your Own Review
Included with Purchase
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Engraved Registered Plaque
- Individual Production Number
|Chess Board Included?||The Chess Board featured is for photographic purposes only and must be purchased separately|
|Manufacturer||The House of Staunton|
|Fitted Coffer Compatible?||Will Not Fit in any Coffer|
|King Height||4.75'' inch / 12.07 cm|
|King Base Diameter||1.45" inch / 3.69 cm|
|Recommended Chess Board Size||2.5" inch / 6.4 cm|
|Basepad Material||All Pieces Feature Black and White Leather Base Pads Respective to Their Armies|
|Median Set Weight||39.9 Ounces|
|Total Number of Pieces||32 Chess Pieces|