MASTER METHOD - The Naiditsch Method – GM Arkadij Naiditsch - Over 13 hours of Content!
Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation GuideProduct Code: DVD-NAID
Master Method Series #11
Join Super GM Arkadij Naiditsch (peak rating 2737) as he takes on 4 of the world’s top 10 players in the Grenke Chess Classic.
In a unique format, GM Naiditsch shares his thoughts, feelings, and plans before and after each round, giving incredible insight into the world of a competitive player.
Learn how a chess pro prepares for specific opponents, how he manages his emotions after good and disappointing results plus get inside a Super GM’s thought process as Arkadij analyzes each of his games right after finishing playing.
Not only that, but GM Naiditsch also analyzes each of the other 3 games played every round, revealing the secrets of elite level chess.
If you want to be a more successful competitive chess player, arm yourself with a pro’s best tips and tricks with Naiditsch’s Tournament Preparation Guide.
- Round 1
- Before the tournament begins (Pairings+Before1Round)
- Vachier-Lagrave-Naiditsch (Round1-Full )
- Caruana is checkmated – R1 report (Round1-Full )
- Round 2
- Preparing for Caruana (Round2-Preparation)
- Naiditsch-Caruana (Round2-MyGame)
- Hou Yifan wins again – R2 report (Round2-Report)
- Round 3
- Preparing for GM Bluebaum (Round3-Preparation)
- Bluebaum-Naiditsch (Round3-My Game)
- Caruana’s killer sac – R3 report (Round3-Report)
- Round 4
- Preparing for GM Meier (Round4-Preparation)
- Naiditsch-Meier (Round4-My Game)
- Carlsen vs. Caruana – R4 report (Round4-Report)
- Round 5
- Preparing for Levon Aronian (Game5-Preparation)
- Aronian-Naiditsch (Round5-My Game)
- Carlsen gets his first win – R5 report (Round5-Report)
- Round 6
- Preparing for Magnus Carlsen (Game6-Preparation)
- Naiditsch-Carlsen (Round6-My Game)
- Aronian takes control (Round6-Report)
- Round 7
- Preparing for Hou Yifan (Game7-Preparation)
- Hou Yifan-Naiditsch (Round7-My Game)
- Fighting chess – R7 report (Round7-Report)
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Host||GM Arkadij Naiditsch|
|Popular Collections||Master Method|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|