Signature Traditional Chess Table with Built in Chess Board - 2.25" SquaresProduct Code: SIGNTRADTBL
Masterfully hand-crafted, U.S. made chess tables are now available to our customers in limited numbers.
These superb chess tables are crafted from the highest-grade materials, reflecting the perfect combination of artistic presence and functionality.
The base is created using beautiful White Oak and is finished with a refined Walnut top. The playing field is a combination of Maple and exotic Brazilian Ebony wood squares.
Each table is individually made to our customer’s specifications and is personally signed by Master Craftsman Nate Cohen. You are certain to appreciate the flawless craftsmanship and attention to every detail.
Chess Table Specifications
• 2” to 2-5/8” squares (Customer’s choice)
• Playing surface 32” wide x 42” long
• Height of tabletop 30”
• Leg clearance 24-3/4”
• Shipped for quick assembly
We're proud to offer our new Layaway program!
- With Layaway, purchasing from us has never been easier or more affordable. It allows you to purchase selected House of Staunton products by making payments over time.
- Simply choose the items that you wish to purchase and how many months you wish to make the payments over.We'll automatically charge your debit/credit card each month. Once you've paid for the item/s in full, they'll be sent to you. It's that simple!
Write Your Own Review
|Manufacturer||The House of Staunton|
|Board Country of Manufacture||United States of America|
|Material(s)||Genuine Ebony, Maple, Walnut, White Oak|
|Available in Square Sizes||2.25'' inch / 5.7 cm|
|Square Size||2.25'' inch / 5.7 cm|
|Chess Board Footprint||22.5 x 22.5 in|