SHOPWORN - Secrets of Opening Surprises - VOLUME 14
No Time to Study Opening Theory? Shock Your Opponent with an SOS!Product Code: SWB0014SOS
Secrets of Opening Surprises brings you a wide variety of unusual opening ideas. They may seem outrageous at first sight, but have proven to be perfectly playable. An SOS deviates very early from the regular lines in a mainstream opening, usually even before move six! That is why it is so easy to actually bring the variation on the board. You will baffle your opponent without having studied large quantities of stuffy theory. Please have a quick look at the SOS's in this issue
- Jeroen Bosch - The SOS Files
- Jeroen Bosch - SOS in the Lasker Defence
- Simon Williams - King's Gambit: Tartakower Variation
- Alexander Finkel - An Opening Bomb in the Slav
- Dimitri Reinderman - Sicilian Najdorf: the 'Mejvik Variation'
- Sinisa Drazic - A King's Indian Surprise
- Igor Lysyj - Queen's Indian: Chernyshov's Line
- Jeroen Bosch - An Unusual Taimanov
- Maurits Wind - The Mayet Defence
- Author Kogan - English Opening: Early Inspiration
- Alexander Finkel - Caro-Kann Advanced: an SOS Trend
- Matthieu Cornette - Grunfeld Fianchetto: a New Idea
- Max Illingworth - Sicilian: the Illingworth Gambit
- Jeroen Bosch - Avoiding the King's Indian Samisch
- Sinisa Drazic - Sicilian: the Bücker-Welling Variation
- Jeroen Bosch - Fianchetto in the Alekhine Four Pawns
- Author Kogan - King's Gambit – a Patzer Check
Readers of this series can ignore large areas of the ever expanding chess opening theory. They can concentrate on these surprising ideas, because SOS variations deviate very early from the regular lines in mainstream openings.
Ideal for players who don't have enough time to keep abreast with main line theory.
Returns & Exchanges
We can not accept return or exchange requests for shopworn book sales. Because we are offering these current books at an incredible discount due to shopworn imperfections, which may include bent corners and edge smudges, all shopworn book sales are final.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Manufacturer||New in Chess|
|Publication Date||Mar 16, 2012|
|Notation Type||FAN - Figurine|
|Popular Series||Secrets of Opening Surprises|
|Book Binding Type||Paperback|