Running Time: Over 71 Minutes
On this DVD, Roman will show you brilliant positional squeezes in the endgame. These highly instructional endgames were played on the highest level but are very easy to understand, so you can apply these ideas and concepts to your own games. Some examples will cover good versus bad Knights, opposite color Bishops, the "passive" Rook and more.
This DVD includes:
* Karpov -Kasparov 1984
* How to win against a weak pawn and bad Bishop
* Roman's good Knight vs. Bad Bishop
* Lasker's Understanding of the Active Rook
* How to play the endgame with opposite color Bishops
* 1927 Alexhine vs. Capablanca
* The Passive Rook
* Lev Albert
* The knight slow squeeze
* Petrosian-Botvinnik 1963
* From the opening directly to the endgame
* Bonus!! Roman annotates one of his most memorable games from the 1984 U.S. Olympiad versus China.
Item Returns - Computer Software and DVDs
Computer Software and DVDs can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for the same title if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
If you wish to return a Computer Software or DVD title that is eligible for return (as defined above), please refer to the Item Returns - All Other Items on our Return Policy page.