NIC Yearbook 128 - PAPERBACK EDITION
McShane paints the Ruy Lopez in KID colours 128Product Code: B0128PYB
New In Chess Yearbook, which appears four times a year, contains the latest new in chess openings.
Each issue brings you dozens of new ideas on the cutting edge of modern chess opening theory.
The Yearbook not only covers the latest fashions, but also offers fresh insights into underrated gambits, rare continuations, and almost forgotten weapons.
- Sicilian Defence - Najdorf Variation 6.Bg5 - Ponomariov
- Sicilian Defence - Accelerated Dragon 5.c4 - Gutman
- Sicilian Defence - Four Knights Variation 6.Nxc6 - Videnova
- Sicilian Defence - Taimanov Variation 5...Qc7 - Fogarasi
- Sicilian Defence - Taimanov Variation 5...Qc7 - Skatchkov
- Sicilian Defence - Closed Variation 3.d4 - Simeonidis
- French Defence - Steinitz Variation 5.f4 - Predke
- French Defence - Steinitz Variation 5.f4 - K. Szabo
- Caro-Kann Defence - Advance Variation 3...c5 - Adhiban
- Caro-Kann Defence - Advance Variation 3...Bf5 - Panczyk/Ilczuk
- Caro-Kann Defence - Advance Variation 3...Bf5 - Rodi
- Scandinavian Defence - Main Line 2...Qxd5 3.Nc3 Qa5 - Lorenzini
- Petroff Defence - Nimzowitsch Variation 5.Nc3 - Sethuraman
- Ruy Lopez - Berlin Defence 4.d3 - Lukacs/Hazai
- Ruy Lopez - Neo-Steinitz Variation 4...d6 - McShane
- Catalan Opening - Open Variation 6...dxc4 - Vilela
- Nimzo-Indian Defence - Classical Variation 4.Qc2 - Timman
- Nimzo-Indian Defence - Vienna Variation 6.Bg5 h6 - Ninov
- Queen's Indian Defence - Classical Variation 4...Bb7 - Predke
- Grünfeld Indian Defence - Fianchetto Variation 9...Re8 - Kuljasevic
- Benoni Defence - Fianchetto Variation 7.g3 - Ris
- Queen’s Pawn Openings - London System 3.Bf4 - Bosch
- Queen’s Pawn Openings - The Anti-Chigorin Line 3.g3 - Gonda
- English Opening - Reversed Sicilian 3...f5 - Ikonnikov
- English Opening - Symmetrical Variation 3...d5 - Ca. Hansen
- English Opening - Flohr/Mikenas Variation 3...d5 - Cummings
With more than 75 practical opening exercises to test your understanding.
The Yearbook is a must-have publication for all serious chess students.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Manufacturer||New in Chess|
|Publication Date||Sep 5, 2018|
|Notation Type||FAN - Figurine|
|Popular Series||New in Chess Yearbooks|
|Book Binding Type||Paperback|