Lemos Deep Dive - #6 - The King's Indian Defense - GM Damian Lemos - Over 9 Hours of Content!
Lemos Deep Dive By GM Damian LemosProduct Code: DVD-DIVE06
LEMOS DEEP DIVE – VOL06
Put your opponent on the defensive with the classic counter-attacking weapon against 1.d4, the King’s Indian Defense – the choice of World Champions from Bobby Fischer to Garry Kasparov.
In this comprehensive 9 hour Deep Dive course, GM Damian Lemos reveals all you need to know to become an expert in the King’s Indian Defense (1.d4 Nf6 2. c4 g6 3. Nc3 Bg7), demonstrating how to combat each of the main White variations in turn. The active King’s Indian Defense repertoire recommended by GM Lemos will frustrate White players used to trying their pet lines, while giving Black excellent chances to play for a win in all variations.
The King’s Indian Defense is the definitive answer to 1.d4 and will serve you well for the whole of your playing career. If you want an opening system that your opponents will fear and will produce attacking wins by the bucketload, master the King’s Indian Defense with GM Damian Lemos’ Deep Dive course!
- Part 1: An Active Repertoire in the King’s Indian Defense
- 1. Smyslov’s Solid 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5, Kavutskiy-Ivanisevic
- 2. Pseudo-London 5.Bf4, Arngrimsson-Jones
- 3. Seirawan’s 5.Bd3 & 6.Nge2, Malakhov-Grischuk
- 4. Taming the Caveman 6.Ng3, Carlsen-Radjabov
- 5. Four Pawns Attack (5.f4) sidelines, Topalov-Kasparov
- 6. Four Pawns Attack (8.dxe6 and 8.Be2 exd5 9.exd5), Sale-Damljanovic
- 7. Four Pawns Attack Main Line 9.cxd5, Vaisser-Glek
- 8. Samisch 5.f3 introduction
- 9. Samisch 6.Be3 Main Line, Battaglini-Cheparinov
- 10. Samisch with 6.Bg5, Miton-Korobov
- 11. Averbakh 5.Be2 and 6.Bg5 introduction, Kunin-Skoberne
- 12. Averbakh with 7.h4, Yakovich-Smirin
- 13. Averbakh with 7.f4 and 8.Qd2
- 14. Averbakh with 7.f4 and 8.Nf3, Bagirov-Khismatullin
- 15. Averbakh with 8.Nf3, Yu-Ding
- 16. Makogonov 5.h3 Part 1, Bluebaum-Carlsen
- 17. Makogonov Part 2, Lupulescu-Nevednichy
- 18. 5.Be2 and 6.Be3 system, Wojtaszek-Ding
- 19. Classical 5.Nf3 and 6.Be2 Qe8!? introduction, Pulvett Marin-Jones
- 20. Classical 6…Qe8!? Main Line, Bogner-Berkes
- 21. Classical 6…Qe8!? Main Line continued
- 22. Fianchetto Variation, Moskalenko-Andreikin
- Part 2: Model Games
- 23. Double Fianchetto vs. London System, Vovk-Wei
- 24. Blasting the Long Diagonal, Timman-Kasparov
- 25. Kamikaze attack, Leniart-Nakamura, and Benko-style, Elbilia-Shirov
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Host||GM Damien Lemos|
|Popular Collections||Lemos Deep Dive|
|Publication Date||Mar 1, 2018|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|