Lemos Deep Dive - #5 - Chigorin Defense- GM Damian Lemos - Over 8 Hours of Content!
Lemos Deep Dive By GM Damian LemosProduct Code: DVD-DIVE05
LEMOS DEEP DIVE – VOL05
Take your opponent out of their comfort zone early with the Chigorin Defense, a superb counter-attacking opening that will surprise most 1.d4 players.
In this 8 hour Deep Dive course, GM Damian Lemos reveals all you need to know to become an expert in the Chigorin (1.d4 d5 2.c4 Nc6!), demonstrating how to combat each of White’s logical tries. When World Champions like Anand, Carlsen and Kramnik are losing against an opening, you know it has bite!
If you want an opening system you can call your own, one which you can lead your opponents into and then outplay them with your expertise, master the Chigorin Defense with GM Lemos’ Deep Dive course!
- Introduction to the Chigorin Defense
- Chapter 1. The Rare 3.Bf4, Roos-Rabiega
- Chapter 2. The Passive 3.e3, Reti-Bogoljubov
- Chapter 3. Nf3 and e3, Shabalov-Morozevich
- Chapter 4. The Logical 3.cxd5 with 4.Nf3, Soman-Sasikiran
- Chapter 5. The Logical 3.cxd5 with 4.e3, Ding Liren-Ivanchuk
- Chapter 6. The Logical 3.cxd5 with 6.Bd2, Benkovic-Miladinovic
- Chapter 7. Play for the Development: 3.Nf3, Hammer-Rapport
- Chapter 8. Play for the Development: 3.Nf3 and 4.Nc3, Kramnik-Carlsen
- Chapter 9. Introduction to the Main Line: 3.Nc3
- Chapter 10.. Expansion with 4.d5 and 5.f4, Pavlidis-Kotronias
- Chapter 11. Active Piece Play with 4.d5 and 5.Qd4, Ljubojevic-Morozevich
- Chapter 12.. Sidelines after 4.Nf3 Nf6, Anand-Morozevich
- Chapter 13. The Main Line with 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5, Di Caro-Miladinovic
- Chapter 14. The Main Line with 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5 (II), Carlsen-Ivanchuk
- Chapter 15. The Main Line with 4.Nf3 and 5.Bg5 (III), Milov-Morozevich
- Chapter 16. Model Games: Learning from the Legend, Teichmann-Chigorin
- Chapter 17. Model Games: Learning from a Specialist, 3 Miladinovic’s Games
- Chapter 18. Model Games: Praveen Kumar-Kotsur and Roos-Rabiega
- Chapter 19. Model Games: A Modern Masterpiece, Aronian-Rapport
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Host||GM Damien Lemos|
|Popular Collections||Lemos Deep Dive|
|Publication Date||Mar 1, 2018|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|