King's Gambit - Simon Williams - VOL. 2Product Code: WIN0420CB
This DVD mainly deals with two things:
1) Some of the most interesting lines in the King’s Gambit starting with 3 Nf3, especially concentrating ‘on the refutation of the King’s Gambit (Fisher)’ 3...g5. I have given the reader a full repertoire, that they can play with 3 Nf3, so all lines are covered. We also briefly look at the crazy 3 Be2 3 d4 and 3 Nc3.
2) The King’s Gambit Declined – What happens if Black does not play 2...exf4?
The DVD covers:
1: The Caveman hack attack! - 1 e4 e5 2 f4 exf4 3 Nf3 g5! 4 d4 g4! 5 Bxf4!? - An interesting and crazy way to sacrifice a piece against Blacks main repsonse.
2: The more restrained approach: - 1 e4 e5 2 f4 exf4 3 Nf3 g5! 4 d4 Bg7 5 Nc3 d6 6 g3!
3: Black avoids playing 3...g5 – All other variations are briefly looked at.
4: Other crazy King’s Gambit ideas – 3 Be2, 3 d4 and 3 Nc3 are looked at Part 2 – The King’s Gambit Declined
5: 2...Bc5 – Recommended in a number of books, this line is a very popular approach from Black.
6: 2...d5 – All variations are covered.
7: 2...Nc6 (The Miles variation)
8: Other possibilities
• Video running time: 5 h 33 min (English)
• With interactive training including videofeedback
• Exclusive training database with selected 50 games
• Including CB 12 Reader
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.