Intuition Navigates Chaos - Turbo - Naiditsch’s Knockouts – GM Arkadij Naiditsch
Description / Intuition Navigates Chaos - Turbo - Naiditsch’s Knockouts – GM Arkadij Naiditsch
Chess is such a deep and fascinating game, it’s easy to get swept up in it and forget the aim is to win.
Not in a game, obviously. You’re obsessed with winning then.
But in training. When you should be getting the skills that win games, are you focusing on:
- Obscure tactics.
- Cool opening variations that you’re never going to see on the board.
- Going 20 moves deep into some bizarre line during analysis.
Grandmaster Arkadij Naiditsch (peak 2737 FIDE and 18th in the world) insists this is the biggest waste of time and talent in chess… and he’s done something about it.
In this 11-hour training, Naiditsch teaches the skills, practical decisions, and attitudes that tip the balance and bring home the bacon.
Arkadij picks you up and takes you on an 11-hour magical mystery tour through the mind and play of an elite chess winner.
By the time you’ve finished listening to his closing notes, you’re no longer the same player you were at the beginning of the journey.
You’ve been transformed with hardcore training on winning attacks, game-saving defense, clinical endgame conversion, and much more.
What will I learn from this course:
Master Skills Like These…
- The Million Dollar Mindset. Too many points are lost because players get anxious, feel stress, or get over-confident. Being calm and objective in ALL positions is going to get you the very best results. GM Naiditsch trains you to focus on playing the position instead of being controlled by your emotions.
- Razor-Sharp Attacks. As you advance through the ranks you will face tough opponents… resilient fighters. This is a good thing. They force you to be better. You need to balance attack and defense, knowing every move is critical.
- Endgame Execution. The Endgame: The training ground of champions. Tactics and strategy combine, demanding creativity, calculation, and total concentration. Arkadij explains how to evaluate, find hidden opportunities, and win even objectively level positions.
For these examples, Arkadij uses:
Hard-fought games. Both sides give everything in every game.
Elite level tournaments. After all, they’re from the biggest tournaments around: the Candidates and Tata Steel.
Cutting edge. Every game is from 2021.
Elite Play. Carlsen, Caruana, Firouzja, MVL, Nepo… these are the big guns.
Don’t waste more time and hop on to an INCredible training adventure!
|Host||GM Arkadij Naiditsch|
|Publication Date||Oct 27, 2021|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.