For your purchasing consideration....
Created to commemorate the legendary Hastings 1895 Tournament, it combines the form, broad bases, board presence and exquisite craftsmanship of the time period with a masterful Knight designed by the Maestro, Frank A. Camaratta, Jr.
What is an imperfect set
Imperfect consists of items that are deemed below the House of Staunton's already high quality standards. Because these products do not meet or exceed our inspection standards, we are able to pass enormous savings to you!
The inspection for this set details the following:
- The Natural Boxwood Queen has tool marks on the base (As seen in photographs).
- The Natural Boxwood Knight has a tool mark on the neck (As seen in photographs).
- The other Natural Boxwood Knight has a tool mark on the midsection (As seen in photographs).
- Three of the Natural Boxwood Pawns have tool marks on the base (As seen in photographs).
- Some of the pieces could have very minor chips and/or dings/dents or minor imperfections (cosmetic blemishes) in the wood.
What is the value of this item?
If this item were in perfect condition, it would retail for $829.00.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... ONCE IT HAS BEEN SOLD, IT WILL BE GONE FOREVER SO ACT FAST!
**NOTE** Because this an imperfect item, all sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges are allowed****