For your purchasing consideration....
"The Maestro has improved upon perfection by combining our legendary Collector Series Chessmen with the Imperial Knight, without a doubt one of the finest Knight designs ever produced." This full-tournament sized Chess set features. A full club-sized Chess set, it features a 6.0" King with a 2.625" diameter base. The Collector Series Luxury Chess set has been crafted to replicate the design and proportions of the original Staunton pattern Chessmen, registered by Nathaniel Cooke in March of 1849. The distinctive feature of this set is the the open-mitered Bishop and original Knight design, which was originally sculpted by the Maestro, Frank A. Camaratta, Jr.
What is an imperfect set
Imperfect consists of items that are deemed below the House of Staunton's already high quality standards. Because these products do not meet or exceed our inspection standards, we are able to pass enormous savings to you!
The inspection for this set details the following:
- The Natural Boxwood Knight has minor stains on the base (As seen in photographs).
- The Genuine Ebony Bishop has marks on the headpiece (As seen in photographs).
- The other Genuine Ebony Bishop has a dent/tool mark on the midsection (As seen in photographs).
- The Natural Boxwood Queen has broken spurs on the crown and a scrape on the base (As seen in photographs).
- Some of the pieces could have very minor chips and/or dings/dents or minor imperfections (cosmetic blemishes) in the wood.
What is the value of this item?
If this item were in perfect condition, it would retail for $895.00.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... ONCE IT HAS BEEN SOLD, IT WILL BE GONE FOREVER SO ACT FAST!
**NOTE** Because this an imperfect item, all sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges are allowed****