For your purchasing consideration....
An exact reproduction of one of the most historically important Chess sets ever produced, the Chess set used in the legendary 1972 World Chess Championship, featuring Robert J. (Bobby) Fischer (USA) and Boris Spassky (RUS).
What is an imperfect set
Imperfect consists of items that are deemed below the House of Staunton's already high quality standards. Because these products do not meet or exceed our inspection standards, we are able to pass enormous savings to you!
The inspection for this set details the following:
- The Blood Rosewood Rook has a blemish in the finish near the top (As seen in photographs).
- The Blood Rosewood Pawn has a blemish in the finish along the base (As seen in photographs).
- The Natural Boxwood Queen has a bump in the finish along the base (As seen in photographs).
- The Natural Boxwood Knight has a tool mark on its mane (As seen in photographs).
- The Natural Boxwood Pawn has damaged finish on the midsection (As seen in photographs).
- The other Natural Boxwood Pawn has damaged finish along the base (As seen in photographs).
- Some of the pieces could have very minor chips and/or dings/dents or minor imperfections (cosmetic blemishes) in the wood.
What is the value of this item?
If this item were in perfect condition, it would retail for $675.00.
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE ON A FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE BASIS... ONCE IT HAS BEEN SOLD, IT WILL BE GONE FOREVER SO ACT FAST!
**NOTE** Because this an imperfect item, all sales are final. No refunds, returns or exchanges are allowed****