Houdini 6 Standard and ChessBase 15 Premium - BundleProduct Code: HOUDINI-CBPRE-COMBO
Houdini 6 continues where its predecessor left off, and adds solid 60 Elo points to this formidable engine, once again making Houdini the strongest chess program currently available on the market. With Houdini 6, you not only gain in terms of computing power, but also in terms of time! The new engine delivers better performance even if you only let it calculate for half as long as the previous version! Houdini 6 has been put to the test in various areas and thoroughly refined in all the right places: position evaluation, search, time management and use of the endgame tablebases have been improved, as has parallel processing.
Houdini 6 delivers particularly exceptional results on systems with a large number of CPUs, and can run up to 128 threads on high-end hardware. The enhanced "Tactical mode" transforms Houdini 6 into the most ingenious position solver of all time and improves again on the records held by previous versions in tactical benchmark tests. In addition, "Tactical mode" can now also be assigned an exact number of threads, giving you additional flexibility. Despite all the detailed technical improvements, Houdini has kept its creative and imaginative style of play, and where other programs see no future or are locked into a draw, Houdini delivers surprise after surprise with hidden resources. You can certainly look forward to using this latest version of the true wizard among the chess programs!
HOUDINI 6 STANDARD SPECS
- Houdini 6 Standard engine: The engine can support up to 8 processor cores and 4 GB of hash memory
- Fritz 15 user interface
- Premium membership for playchess.com and your ChessBase Account (6 months)
- Online access to the world’s largest analysis database, “Let’s Check”, with over 200 million deeply analyzed positions (6 months)
ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); Cloud analysis: analysis of a single position with several engines from different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a player’s dossier containing all available information from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year); access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*; mobile access with the new ChessBase Account*.
New in Chess Base 15:
- “Instant Analysis”: Any unannotated game is analysed almost without delay immediately on loading (optional). Blunders and tactical motifs are recognised. An evaluation profile is created.
- “Replay Training”: Playing through a game with the notation hidden and automatic training questions with tips for each individual move. In addition, a closing award of points scored
- Improved search mask with tactical motifs (skewer, fork, discovered attack, etc.) and examples for manoeuvres and material distribution
- Extended reference search for openings shows increase/decrease in popularity and typical recurring endgames
- Improved search booster delivers more precise results for positions and material. Completely new search booster for patterns and plans
- Game analysis with tactical motifs and recognition of tactics
- Crisp new 3D-boards thanks to Raytracing technology
*) Access via PREMIUM ChessBase Account
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, , Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
CB 15 – Premium Package
- ChessBase 15 Programm
- Mega Database 2019
- Database-Update-Service through end of 2019
- Corr Database 2018
- NEW : Endgame Turbo 5 (128 GB USB-Flash drive)
- access to the Live-Database (8 million games ) *
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for a full year (6 issues)
- Full year Premium membership for playchess and for the ChessBase Accounts
|All Purchases of this Software receive these Free eBooks!|
| Jose R. Capablanca - My Chess Career
Richard Reti - Modern Ideas in Chess
Philip Sergeant - Morphy's Games of Chess
Edward Cunnington - Chess Traps & Strategems
George Gossip - Brilliancies
A $49.95 Value!
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|System Requirements||Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.|
|Popular Collections||Houdini 6|
|No. of Computer Installs||Up to 3 Computers|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|