Mega Database 2023
The ChessBase Mega Database 2023 is the premiere chess database with over 9.75 million games from 1475 to 2022 in high quality. Packing more than 110,000 annotated games, Mega 2023 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analysed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database 2023. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire and much more
- 9.75 million games contains the Mega Database 2023
- Includes Mega Update Service 2023: update your Mega with your ChessBase 17/16 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2023!
- Enlarged Tournament menu!
- Comfortable menu and more top-level tournaments than ever before!
- More than 110,000 annotated games
- Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge. • Direct acees to Top Tournaments, Games, CrossTable and more • Player
- lexicon for download with over 600,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 17 or 16
More than 550,000 new games
Hundreds of thousands of new games played in 2022 were added to the new Mega Database 2023. A lot of these games were played by renowned grandmasters and are annotated by well-known ChessBase authors.
The Mega Database menu makes it easy to prepare for your games, to search for tournaments, to find annotated games or to access all the games from particular players.