Roman's Lab Volumes 1 - 117 -- COMPLETE SET ON E-DVDProduct Code: E-ROMANSCOMPLETE
Take advantage of this great offer and SAVE BIG over what you would pay if you bought these DVDs Individually! For a fraction of the regular price you will receive the COMPLETE ROMAN'S LAB on eDVD - All 117 Volumes.
THIS COLLECTION CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING eDVDS
- Encyclopedia of Chess Openings - Part 6 - Vol. 117
- Encyclopedia of Chess Openings - Part 5 - Vol. 116
- Art of Winning with the Isolated Pawn in the Panov Attack - Vol. 115
- Strategy Behind Pawn Breakthrough's in The Opening, Middle & Endgame - Vol. 114
- Latest in the King's Indian New Ideas, Missed Opportunities, & Novelties - Vol. 113
- Significant Changes in Some Critical Positions of the Nimzo-Indian - Vol. 112
- Highly Instructional Games in the Queen's Gambit Declined - Vol. 111
- Strategy Behind Positional Sacrifices for Strategical Gains - Vol. 110
- Strategy Behind Playing with Strong Outposts Easily Explained - Vol. 109
- Strategy Behind Learning Tactics Easily Explained - Vol. 108
- Strategy of How to Get a Winning Advantage with Bad Pawns - Vol. 107
- Strategy Behind Playing Pawn Blockaded Positions Right Out of the Openings - Vol. 106
- Remarkable Rejuvenation in The Scandinavian Defence - Vol. 105
- Amazing Tactical Possibilities in the Najdorf - Vol. 104
- Winning With New Attacking Lines Against Highly Popular Openings - Vol. 103
- Killing The Sicilian With The Grand Prix Attack - Vol. 102
- Quick and Easier Way to Learn the King's Indian Defense - Vol. 101
- Chess Potpourri - Centennial Commemorative Edition - Vol. 100
- Simple Universal Way to Play Against Slav Systems - Vol. 99
- c3 Sicilian Alapin Variation - Vol. 98
- Simple and Comfortable Systems in the Caro-Kann for White and Black - Vol. 97
- Highly Instructive and Educational Games to Dismantle the Petroff Defence at the Highest Level - Vol. 96
- Highly Instructive and Educational Games for the Scandinavian Nf6 and Qxd5 Center Counter Player - Vol. 95
- Highly Instructive and Educational Games for the Dynamic Reti Player - Vol. 94
- Highly Instructive and Educational Games for the English Player - Vol. 93
- Staggering Novelties that Rewrite Modern Opening Pages - Vol. 92
- Practical Killer Traps and Super Sharp Lines for the 1. e4 Player - Vol. 91
- New Revelations in the Burn-Morozevich Variation of the French Defense - Vol. 90
- Highly Instructive Games for Black to Play Against the Maroczy Bind- Vol. 89
- Highly Instructive and Educational Games for the Accelerated Dragon Player - Vol. 88
- Highly Instructive and Educational Games for the Scotch Player - Vol. 87
- Highly Instructive and Educational Games for the Grand Prix Player - Vol. 86
- Understanding the Concepts of the Middlegame based upon Opening Strategy - Vol. 85
- Rybka's Quest for Replacing the Ruy Lopez! - Vol. 84
- Staggering New Novelties For White in the Grand Prix Grunfeld and Accelerated Dragon - Vol. 83
- Easy To Learn Ambitious System For White Against the Hippo - Modern and Pirc Defenses - Vol. 82
- Easy And Promosing Way for White to Play Against the Sicilian Najdorf - Vol. 81
- Reversing Well Established Evaluations in the Giuoco Piano and Two Knights Defense - Vol. 80
- Dynamic Positional Lines in the Semi Slav Defense Explained - Part 2 - Vol. 79
- Dynamic Positional Lines in the Semi Slav Defense Explained - Part 1 - Vol. 78
- Beating 1.d4 White Avoids Playing Against The Dzindzi Indian Defense - Part 2 - Vol. 77
- Beating 1.d4 With The Aggressive & Revised Dzindzi Indian Defense - Part 1 - Vol. 76
- Slaying the Dragon - Vol. 75
- The Dynamic Catalan An Ambitious Opening Repertoire for White - Vol. 74
- The Complete Grunfeld Defense with New Secrets and Novelties Part 2 - Vol. 73
- The Complete Grunfeld Defense with New Secrets and Novelties Part 1 - Vol. 72
- New Improved Lines and Novelties in the Caro-Kann - Vol. 71
- Refuting Previous Sound Opening Lines with Surgical Precision - Vol. 70
- Dzindzi Anti-English Complete and Ambitious Systems for Black Against 1. c4 - Vol. 69
- Qd6 Scandanavian Vol. 1 Underestimated Weapon for Black Against 1. e4 - Vol. 68
- Progressive Way of Handling the Maroczy Bind - Vol. 67
- New and Improved Accelerated Dragon - Vol. 66
- The Difference Between Sound and Unsound Ways to Play Sharp Openings - Vol. 65
- Russian School of Chess Part 3 - Vol. 64
- Russian School of Chess Part 2 - Vol. 63
- Russian School of Chess Part 1 - Vol. 62
- Art of Instant Attacks - Vol. 61
- Attacking Gambits and Opening pawn Sacrifices - Vol. 60
- Attacking the Kings Indian Defense with the Samisch - Vol. 59
- Taking Advantages of Common Endgame Mistakes - Vol. 58
- Man vs Machine 4-4 - Vol. 57
- Reverse Opening - Vol. 56
- A Tribute to Bobby Fischer - Vol. 55
- Capitalizing on Your Opponents Weakness Created in the Game - Vol. 54
- Improve Your Ability to Calculation Variations - Vol. 53
- Finding Tactical Solutions in Overwhelming Positions - Vol. 52
- Building Powerful Attacks by Learning Piece Coordination - Vol. 51
- Unsound Openings and How to Exploit Them - Vol. 50
- Magnificent Instructional Masterpieces in the Kings Indian Defense - Vol. 49
- Complete Universal f3 Systems for White Against the Sicilian Fianchetto - Vol. 48
- The Most Brilliant Squeezes Ever in the Endgame - Vol. 47
- Most Incredible Tactics and Combinations Ever in the Endgame - Vol. 46
- New Lines & Novelties for Black in the Accelerated Dragon and Kings Indian - Vol. 45
- New Lines & Novelties for White in Grand Prix Hippo Latvian & Philidor - Vol. 44
- New Lines & Novelties for White against the Caro Kann - Alekhine & French Defense - Vol. 43
- New Lines & Novelties for White against the Pirc and Center Counter AND the Black side of Scandinavian Defense & Accelerated Dragon - Vol. 42
- New Lines & Novelties in the Scotch and f4 Sicilian - Vol. 41
- Encyclopedia of Chess Openings - Part 4 of 4 - Vol. 40
- Encyclopedia of Chess Openings - Part 3 of 4 - Vol. 39
- Encyclopedia of Chess Openings - Part 2 of 4 - Vol. 38
- Encyclopedia of Chess Openings - Part 1 of 4 - Vol. 37
- The Art of the Defense - Vol. 36
- Mastering The Opening Forum Series - Romans Original d4 Repotire for White - Vol. 35
- Mastering The Opening Forum Series - A Repetoire for Black to meet The Queens Gambit - Vol. 34
- Mastering The Opening Forum Series - Crushing Lines for White - Vol. 33
- Mastering The Opening Forum Series - A Repertiore For Black Part 1 - Vol. 31
- Mastering The Endgame Forum Series - Part 2 - Vol. 30
- Mastering The Endgame Forum Series - Part 1 - Vol. 29
- The Easy Way to Learn the Kings Indian Attack - Vol. 28
- Nimzowitsch : My System - Vol. 2 - Vol. 27
- Nimzowitsch : My System - Vol. 1 - Vol. 26
- The Easy Way to Beat the Pirc Modern Defense - Vol. 25
- Live from the Las Vegas National Open - Vol. 24
- The Easy Way to Play the Grand Prix and Reti Openings - Vol. 23
- The Easy Way to Play the Scotch and Giuoco Piano Openings - Vol. 22
- The Easy Way to Play the Kings Indian Defense - Vol. 21
- Step By Step Essential Maneuvering In Closed Positions - Vol. 20
- Understanding Your Chess Game With Pawn Structures - Vol. 19
- Blitz As A Tool To Better Chess/Secrets In Beating Computers - Vol. 18
- Unbeatable Secret Weapons For Black - Vol. 17
- Learn To Play The English Opening The Easy Way - Vol. 16
- Improve your Combinational Preparation and Tactical Skills part 2 - Vol. 15
- Improve your Combinational Preparation and Tactical Skills part 1 - Vol. 14
- Maximize Your Opening Success with Black for the Ambitious Tournament Player - Vol. 13
- New Improvements in Opening Theory for the Competitive Player - Vol. 12
- Greatest Games of Chess Ever Played - Vol. 2 - Vol. 11
- Greatest Games of Chess Ever Played - Vol. 1 - Vol. 10
- Comprehensive Chess Endings - Part 2 - Vol. 9
- Comprehensive Chess Endings - Part 1 - Vol. 8
- Think Like a Grandmaster on DVD - Vol. 7
- Rapid and Complete Opening Repertoire for Black - Vol. 6
- Rapid and Complete Opening Repertoire for White - Vol. 5
- Art of the Middle Game - Vol. 4
- Transition to the Middle Game - Vol. 3
- Sacrifices - Tactics & Traps that End Games in the Opening- Vol. 2
- Learn Openings The Easy Way - Traps and Novelties - Vol. 1
Please refer to the Downloadable Item section to the right for important compatability information
The House of Staunton now offers a convenient eDVD option for all of our DVD media titles Rather than having to wait for an item to be delivered to you, you can now buy an eDVD and enjoy it on your computer. Downloading an eDVD also allows you to conserve physical space, allowing you to keep your Chess Library with you wherever you go, without having to carry around dozens or hundreds of DVDs.
To play eDVDs, you will need to download a digital video player. We personally recommend VLC Player
NOTE: ALL ELECTRONIC (E) DVD SALES ARE FINAL.
How do I download my new eDVD?
Once you have completed the purchase, you will receive an email that contains instructions on how to download your eDVD.
What if I don't have an email address?
Unfortunately, a working email address is required to purchase eDVDs. If you do not have a working email address, we recommend that you create a temporary email address at one of the many free email providers (hotmail.com, yahoo.com, gmail.com) and use that when you place your order. If you enter a non-working email address when making your purchase, you won't be able to download the eDVD. We are not responsible for customer orders where a non-working email address was provided during purchase.
What format is the eDVD?
The eDVD is in a standard video format and will play on any computer. It has been tested on all versions of Microsoft Windows.
How large is the eDVD?
eDVD files can be quite large, between 300 Megabyte and 1 Gigabyte (depending on length of DVD). The longer the DVD, the larger the file size. With a typical high-speed internet connection, it can be downloaded in less than 5 minutes.
Can the eDVDs be streamed off the internet?
No, eDVDs must be downloaded in their entirety to your computer before they can be viewed.
What happens if I lose my eDVD?
Our file transfer system allows you to download the eDVD up to 5 times. Should you lose your eDVD, you can click on the link in the email and download the eDVD again.
Should I keep the email with instructions on downloading my new eDVD?
YES! Should you accidentally delete your eDVD, you will need the link in the email to download it again. If you lose the email with instructions, you will have to repurchase the eDVD again. We recommend bookmarking the link in your web browser for easier access.
Is copying the eDVD illegal?
Yes! When you purchase an eDVD, it is for your personal (non-commercial) use only. You do not have permission to copy it and distribute it. This is illegal and distributing it would be against the law.
What is your return/refund policy?
Due to the nature of the Electronic DVD (eDVD) item, eDVD purchases are not eligible for return or refund under any circumstances.
Returns & Exchanges
Return Policy of Downloadable Software, DVDs and Electronic (E) Books - ITEMS THAT ARE NOT SHIPPED TO CUSTOMERS
We're sorry, but all purchases of Download Productsare final and can not be returned or exchanged. There are NO exceptions to this rule as this is the industry standard for downloadable products.
The following Video is a excerpt that was taken from one of the DVDs from the Video Series Roman's Lab but may not necessarily reflect the actual DVD that you are browsing.
Write Your Own Review
|Host||GM Roman Dzinzichashvili|
|Delivery Time||Available Within 1 Business Day|
|Popular Collections||Roman's Lab|
|Publication Date||Dec 18, 2017|
|Runtime||241 Hours 42 Minutes (In Total)|
|Hardware Requirements||Windows / iOS / Android|