Chess Assistant 18 with Houdini 6 is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess through the Internet, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer.
Chess Assistant 18 includes grandmaster level playing programs, Chess Opening Encyclopedia mode, a powerful search system, the unique Tree mode, databases of about 6.8 million games in total (Nov. 2, 2017) that can be automaticaly updated 3000 new games every week for free, 3-month access to all courses at Chess King Learn and to 7-piece Lomonosov Tablebases and more!
Houdini 6, the World's strongest chess program, continues the impressive surge made by its predecessor by adding another 50 to 60 Elo in strength, to become once again the strongest engine that money can buy.
Houdini 6 can perform any type of analysis: multi-pass game analysis, Interactive analysis, Background analysis.
You can easily connect Chess Assistant 18 to any other UCI playing programs like Stockfish 8 or Komodo. The programs can perform various analysis tasks for any needs:
- Automatic opening annotation searches for novelty, adds expert annotations from the Opening Encyclopedia, CAP evaluations, inserts reference games etc.
- Search for blunders reveals bad moves.
- Multi-pass game analysis is an advanced analysis method to fine-tune each step of the search. You can even choose different engines for each phase of the game.
- Analysis markers allow you to mark selected positions for automatic analysis at a later time.
- Interactive analysis allows you guide the engine in its analysis and pick lines, remembering the results.
- Chess Opening Encyclopedia includes rich theoretical material on all openings, more than 8000 annotations by GM Kalinin and 40 million evaluations by strongest engines key positions. Customizable key system.
When it comes to searching, you will not find a more powerful system. Chess Assistant 18 offers search by position, header, maneuvers, material, comments, novelty search, advanced search by material in 12 regions of the board and more!
Language versions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
System Requirements: 256 RAM, 4 Gb, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Internet connection during installation and to access Lomonosov Tablebases.