CHESSBASE 15 - STARTER EditionProduct Code: WIN0015CB
ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); Cloud analysis: analysis of a single position with several engines from different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a player’s dossier containing all available information from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year); access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*; mobile access with the new ChessBase Account*.
New in Chess Base 15:
- “Instant Analysis”: Any unannotated game is analysed almost without delay immediately on loading (optional). Blunders and tactical motifs are recognised. An evaluation profile is created.
- “Replay Training”: Playing through a game with the notation hidden and automatic training questions with tips for each individual move. In addition, a closing award of points scored
- Improved search mask with tactical motifs (skewer, fork, discovered attack, etc.) and examples for manoeuvres and material distribution
- Extended reference search for openings shows increase/decrease in popularity and typical recurring endgames
- Improved search booster delivers more precise results for positions and material. Completely new search booster for patterns and plans
- Game analysis with tactical motifs and recognition of tactics
- Crisp new 3D-boards thanks to Raytracing technology
GM Vishy Anand (World Champion 2007 – 2013)
"ChessBase has changed the chess world forever. It is more or less unthinkable now not to work with it.“
"ChessBase 15 - awesome! Love the reference and the replay so far. The search booster alone makes life better!"
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, , Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
Big Database 2020
The Big Database 2020 contains more than eight millions games from 1560 to 2019 in the highest ChessBase quality standard with ChessBase opening classification with more than 100,000 key positions, direct access to players, tournaments, middlegame themes and endgames. The most recent games of the database are from the Middle of October 2019.
System requirements: Pentium PC, 2 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 15, 14 or 13.
CB15 - Starter Package
- ChessBase 15 Program
- Big Database 2020
- Database-Update-Service through end of 2020
- access to the Live-Database (8 million games *
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for a half year (3 issues)
- Half year Premium membership for playchess and for the ChessBase Accounts
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|System Requirements||Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.|
|Popular Collections||ChessBase 15|
|Publication Date||Nov 15, 2018|
|No. of Computer Installs||Up to 3 Computers|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|