CHESSBASE 15 - PREMIUM EditionProduct Code: WIN0277CB
ChessBase is a personal, stand-alone chess database that has become the standard throughout the world. Everyone uses ChessBase, from the World Champion to the amateur next door. It is the program of choice for anyone who loves the game and wants to know more about it. Start your personal success story with ChessBase and enjoy your chess even more.
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH CHESSBASE:
Retrieve games according to openings, players and tournaments; generate tournament cross tables and full graphic statistics of players or openings; “Similarity search” shows all games with similar pawn structures, sacrifice patterns, endgame positions, etc.; “Let’s check”*: access the world’s largest database of in-depth analysis (more than 200 million positions); Cloud analysis: analysis of a single position with several engines from different computers running in parallel; “Deep analysis”: generates an analysis tree that changes dynamically, as with time weaker variations are dropped; one click annotates your game with the “Theoretical Novelty”; merge games on the fly into an opening tree; generate a player’s dossier containing all available information from the database; generate a comprehensive openings report with main and critical lines, plans and most important games; single click publication of games on the Internet; print games in superb quality with diagrams and multiple columns; automatic update of your local reference database with the weekly installments of games (one year); access to the ChessBase online database with over eight million games*; mobile access with the new ChessBase Account*.
New in Chess Base 15:
- “Instant Analysis”: Any unannotated game is analysed almost without delay immediately on loading (optional). Blunders and tactical motifs are recognised. An evaluation profile is created.
- “Replay Training”: Playing through a game with the notation hidden and automatic training questions with tips for each individual move. In addition, a closing award of points scored
- Improved search mask with tactical motifs (skewer, fork, discovered attack, etc.) and examples for manoeuvres and material distribution
- Extended reference search for openings shows increase/decrease in popularity and typical recurring endgames
- Improved search booster delivers more precise results for positions and material. Completely new search booster for patterns and plans
- Game analysis with tactical motifs and recognition of tactics
- Crisp new 3D-boards thanks to Raytracing technology
GM Vishy Anand (World Champion 2007 – 2013)
"ChessBase has changed the chess world forever. It is more or less unthinkable now not to work with it.“
"ChessBase 15 - awesome! Love the reference and the replay so far. The search booster alone makes life better!"
Minimum: Pentium-PC, 1 GB RAM, Windows 7, DirectX9 graphics card with 256 MB RAM, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates. Recommended: PC Intel Core i7, 2.8 GHz, 8 GB RAM, Windows 10, DirectX10 graphics card (or compatible) with 512 MB RAM or more, Windows Media Player, , Adobe Flash Player (Live coverage), DVD ROM drive, Full HD Monitor and Internet access to activate the program, ChessBase Cloud and updates.
Mega Database 2020
The ChessBase Mega Database 2020 is the premiere chess database with over eight million games from 1560 to 2019 in high quality. Packing more than 85,000 annotated games, Mega 2020 contains the world‘s largest collection of high-class analysed games. Train like a pro! Prepare for your opponents with ChessBase and the Mega Database 2020. Let grandmasters explain how to best handle your favorite variations, improve your repertoire and much more.
• Includes Mega Update Service 2020: update your Mega with your ChessBase 14/15 program every week with over 5,000 new games. That’s about 250,000 new games by the end of 2020!
• New, more comfortable design!
• Direct access to the games of all the World Championships, among the over 450 years of chess knowledge.
• Player lexicon for download with over 586,000 player names and more than 40,000 player photos (only with ChessBase 14 or 15)
System requirements: Pentium PC, 2 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 15 or 14, Internet access (downloads).
Corr Database 2020
The new Corr Database 2020 is a large ChessBase collection of correspondence games from the period from 1804 to 2019. With more than 80,000 tournaments and over 1.6 million correspondence games, the Corr 2020 is a must for all correspondence chess fans. But the Corr Database is very popular even among many grandmasters and trainers, since correspondence games are often the forerunners of development of opening theory!
• New, redesigned layout!
• EXCLUSIVE! Ten selected games from the 29th Correspondence Chess World Championship presented with video analysis by well-known GMs such as Simon Williams, Vidit Gujrathi, Erwin l’Ami, Yannick Pelletier, Mihail Marin, Nihal Sarin and others.
• Let yourself be inspired by chess at the highest level available!
System requirements: Pentium PC, 2 GB RAM, Windows 10 or 8.1, DVD-ROM drive, ChessBase 15 or 14.
CB 15 – Premium Package
- ChessBase 15 Programm
- Mega Database 2020
- Database-Update-Service through end of 2019
- Corr Database 2020
- NEW : Endgameturbo 5 (128 GB USB-Flash drive)
- access to the Live-Database (8 million games ) *
- ChessBase Magazine subscription for a full year (6 issues)
- Full year Premium membership for playchess and for the ChessBase Accounts
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|System Requirements||Pentium III 1 GHz, 2 GB RAM, Windows (Supports XP (Service pack 3), Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10), DirectX9, 256 MB graphics card, DVD-ROM drive, Windows Media Player 9 and Internet access for program activation.|
|Popular Collections||ChessBase 15|
|Publication Date||Nov 15, 2018|
|No. of Computer Installs||Up to 3 Computers|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|