The Quality Chess Scorebook is an excellent scorebook for use in tournaments, clubs, informal games, or for studying chess. Each score book page has a place to record information about the players, the events, the game, the round, the chess tournament, ratings, and more.
Each scorebook holds 50 chess games and is spiral bound for easy access to your games and so you won't lose them. They also have a cardstock cover and back page for durability and protection. Each page holds 100 moves per sheet and has a blank diagram for special or adjourned positions. The spaces on the pages are 1/4" to provide ample writing space for old or young hands.
- Each book holds 50 games
- Each sheet has room for 100 moves and a diagram
- The pages have 1/4" lines to make for easy writing
- Cardstock cover and spiral bound
- The book is 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
- Choose from several different colors