Chess Informant - Issue 142
InfinitumProduct Code: B0142INF
CHESS INFORMANT’S 142nd ADVENTURE
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Sokolov – European Team Championships
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary
- Ivanisevic – FIDE Grand Swiss and Hamburg Grand Prix
- Leitao – Going for the Kill
- Perunovic – The Four Knights Sicilian
- Foisor – State of Play with Sabina
- Prusikin – Fighting against the Fianchetto Knight
- Jacimovic – European Club Cup
- Delchev – The Rehabilitated Caro-Kann – Part III
- Milanovic – World Cup Review
- Griffin – Smyslov’s Harmony
- Chess Studies Section – Pal Benko Tribute
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Publication Date||Dec 27, 2019|
|Notation Type||FAN - Figurine|
|Popular Series||Chess Informants|
|Book Binding Type||Paperback|