Chess Informant - Issue 142 on CDProduct Code: INFONCD-142
CHESS INFORMANT’S 142nd ADVENTURE
Presents 350 pages of the very best in chess:
- Sokolov – European Team Championships
- Gormally – Danny’s Chess Diary
- Ivanisevic – FIDE Grand Swiss and Hamburg Grand Prix
- Leitao – Going for the Kill
- Perunovic – The Four Knights Sicilian
- Foisor – State of Play with Sabina
- Prusikin – Fighting against the Fianchetto Knight
- Jacimovic – European Club Cup
- Delchev – The Rehabilitated Caro-Kann – Part III
- Milanovic – World Cup Review
- Griffin – Smyslov’s Harmony
- Chess Studies Section – Pal Benko Tribute
Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, Tournament reviews, the best game from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all serious chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|System Requirements||Does not contain any dedicated chess software; it is a database that works with all leading chess database programs, including Chessbase, Chess King and Chess Assistant (which must be purchased separately). - WILL WORK ON ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM|
|Publication Date||Dec 27, 2019|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|