Chess Informant - ISSUE 139 on CD
Description / Chess Informant - ISSUE 139 on CD
CHESS INFORMANT’S 139th ADVENTURE
- Milanovic - Magnus' Mganificent Seven
- Dimitrijevic - Gibraltar Chess Festival 2019
- Berkes - The Symmetrical English - new trends
- Shyam Sundar - Fireworks in Berlin (new ideas in Ruy Lopez Berlin)
- Ivanisevic - Carlsen's Choice - The Sveshnikov
- Delchev - Freezing the Scandinavian (Repertoire for White)
- Perunovik - The Richter-Rauzer Revisited
- Leitao - Calculation (The Method of Comparison)
- Prusikin - An Exciting "Boring" Structure in the King's Indian
- Marin - The Knights Ending Extravaganza
- Chess Studies Section - Emilian Dobrescu
- Best of Chess Informant presents the selection from chess opus of one of the elite players of the present days - Starring: Ian Nepomniachtchi
- Traditional sections: games, combinations, endings, correspondence chess, endgame blunders, the best games from the preceding volume and the most important theoretical novelty from the preceding volume.
The periodical that pros use with pleasure is at the same time a must have publication for all chess students!
We bring the very best in chess to you for more than 50 years!
|System Requirements||Does not contain any dedicated chess software; it is a database that works with all leading chess database programs, including Chessbase, Chess King and Chess Assistant (which must be purchased separately). - WILL WORK ON ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM|
|Publication Date||Feb 11, 2019|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.