Chess Assistant 19 Professional with Houdini 6 PROProduct Code: WIN0071CV
Chess Assistant 19 Professional with Houdini 6 PRO is a unique tool for managing chess games and databases, playing chess through the Internet, analyzing games, or playing chess against the computer.
Chess Assistant 19 Professional includes grandmaster level playing programs, Chess Opening Encyclopedia mode, a powerful search system, the unique Tree mode, databases of over 7 million games in total (Nov. 1, 2018) that can be automaticaly updated 3000 new games every week for free, 1-year access to all courses at Chess King Learn and to 7-piece Lomonosov Tablebases and more!
Houdini 6 PRO, the World's strongest chess program, continues the impressive surge made by its predecessor by adding another 50 to 60 Elo in strength, to become once again the strongest engine that money can buy. Houdini 6 PRO coming with Chess Assistant 19 PRO can support up to 8 cores and 4 GB of hash, including NUMA support!
Houdini 6 PRO can perform any type of analysis: multi-pass game analysis, Interactive analysis, Background analysis.
You can easily connect Chess Assistant 19 to any other UCI playing programs like Stockfish 8 or Komodo. The programs can perform various analysis tasks for any needs:
- Automatic opening annotation searches for novelty, adds expert annotations from the Opening Encyclopedia, CAP evaluations, inserts reference games etc.
- Search for blunders reveals bad moves.
- Multi-pass game analysis is an advanced analysis method to fine-tune each step of the search. You can even choose different engines for each phase of the game.
- Analysis markers allow you to mark selected positions for automatic analysis at a later time.
- Interactive analysis allows you guide the engine in its analysis and pick lines, remembering the results.
- Chess Opening Encyclopedia includes rich theoretical material on all openings, more than 8000 annotations by GM Kalinin and 40 million evaluations by strongest engines key positions. Customizable key system.
When it comes to searching, you will not find a more powerful system. Chess Assistant 19 offers search by position, header, maneuvers, material, comments, novelty search, advanced search by material in 12 regions of the board and more!
Language versions: English, German, French, Spanish, Italian.
System Requirements: 256 RAM, 4 Gb, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Internet connection during installation and to access Lomonosov Tablebases.
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
256 RAM, 4 Gb, DVD-ROM, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Internet connection during installation and to access Lomonosov Tablebases.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|System Requirements||256 RAM, 4 Gb, DVD-ROM, Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Internet connection during installation and to access Lomonosov Tablebases.|
|Popular Collections||Chess Assistant 18|
|Publication Date||Jan 17, 2019|
|Windows 10 Compatible||Yes|