Attacking the Chess King Workbook
Patterns and Strategies for Successful AttacksProduct Code: B0132OB
A large-format, fun, comprehensive workbook and instruction book for children and adults ranging from those with a basic chess foundation up to the above-average tournament player.
Attacking the Chess King Workbook presents hundreds of attacking patterns from significant master and grandmaster games. Become a successful attacker and win more games with this book in the Chess Detective® Workbook series.
Learn how to identify and create king position weakness, position the pieces for attack, and clear a path to the opponent’s king.
Cover in detail strategies, attacking patterns, and methodologies to hunt the opponent’s king.
- 200 problems with comprehensive answer key at two skill levels: Basset Hound (novice to intermediate) and Chess Detective (intermediate to advanced)
- Common mistakes to avoid during each phase of the game
- How to think during the game on your time and your opponent’s time
- Chess quotes from famous chess players
- Fun and entertaining illustrations
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Publication Date||Jun 13, 2019|
|Notation Type||FAN - Figurine|
|Book Binding Type||Paperback|