Endgame Renaissance - Anna's Essential Endgames Course - IM Anna Rudolf - Vol. 7
Anna's Essential Endgames Course - IM Anna RudolfProduct Code: DVD-ENDGAME-7
Anna's Essential Endgames Course - IM Anna Rudolf
Most club players hate endgames. With a clenched fist in the air, they’ll wail and shout that its much more fun to just line up their pieces, sac one of them, and deliver a brutal checkmate as a roaring crowd cheers them up. That’s much better than grinding out a tiring 60-move endgame win. But what if this dream checkmate doesn’t happen and their opponent manages to wriggle out of trouble? The pain of a feeble, unskilled handling of the resulting endgame…A win turned into a draw…or a draw turned into a loss…But not for you.
This course makes things simple for you with IM Anna Rudolf shedding light on the endgames every serious chess player absolutely must know.Mastering these techniques, you’ll soon be converting fundamental endgames with a well-practiced mastery. Can you convert with a Bishop and Knight vs Lone King? You’re covered. Can you assess the coming King and Pawn ending, even while there are still lots of pieces on the board? Sounds impossible, but there’s a simple trick making it easy in any position.
Join IM Anna and you’ll quickly be saving the toughest Rook Endings, winning the most drawish Opposite Color bishop endings, blocking dangerous passed pawns, and much more…
Chapter 1: Essential Checkmates
- Lesson 1: Mate with Two Bishops
- Lesson 2: Mate with Bishop and Knight
- Lesson 3: Mate with Two Knights
Chapter 2: Essential Pawn Endgames
- Lesson 1: Pawn Square, Creating a Passed Pawn
- Lesson 2: Critical Squares (Pawn Promotion Technique)
- Lesson 3: Defending Against a Passed Pawn
- Lesson 4: The Most Important Pawn Endgame Positions
- Lesson 5: More About Pawn Breaks
- Lesson 6: Outside and Protected Passed Pawns
- Lesson 7: Zugzwang and Opposition in Pawn Endgames
- Lesson 8: Evaluating Piece Trades: Is This Pawn Endgame Beneficial to Me?
Chapter 3: Queen Endgames
- Lesson 1: The Fight of the Queen Versus an Advanced Passed Pawn
- Lesson 2: The Case of Rook and Bishop Pawns
- Lesson 3: Queen Endgames: Quality over Quantity
- Lesson 4: Defensive Tools in Queen Endgames
Chapter 4: Rook Endgames
- Lesson 1: Active Rook Versus Passive Rook
- Lesson 2: The Power of the Tarrasch Rook
- Lesson 3: Lucena, Philidor, and Their Friends
- Lesson 4: More Theoretical Rook Endgames
- Lesson 5: Endgames with One Rook Versus Endgames with Two Rooks for Each Side
Chapter 5: Minor Piece Endgames
- Lesson 1: How to Play Same Color Bishop Endgames
- Lesson 2: Tips for Opposite Color Bishop Endgames
- Lesson 3: How Knight Endgames Compare to Pawn Endgames
Final Words from Anna
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Host||IM Anna Rudolf|
|Popular Collections||Endgame Renaissance|
|Publication Date||Dec 3, 2019|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|