Jan Werle: A Modern Approach against the Sicilian Vol. 1: The Rossolimo Variation
Do you not have time to follow the latest and most aggressive developments in the main lines of the Sicilian but still want to be able to obtain comfortable positions with White? With its solid but venomous main and sidelines, the Rossolimo Variation is just the ticket.
This DVD will show you dangerous new sidelines that are ideal for combating the Sicilian after 1.e4 c5 2.Nf3 Nc6 3.Bb5, with your author giving you the positional ideas behind less well-trodden Sicilian paths that avoid the main and winding main lines after 3.d4. The most critical sidelines are peppered with novelties, which are likely to surprise your opponent. With comprehensive explanations of the positional ideas, this DVD is suitable for everyone from beginners who are just starting out, right through to GMs who want to take advantage of the host of novelties in the dangerous but not very well-known sidelines.
You can then test both your theoretical knowledge as well as look at typical ideas in model games in the numerous accompanying interactive videos
• 3..g6 (Main line played during the World Championship Match 2018)
• Video running time: 5 hours 30 min (English)
• With interactive training including video feedback
• Extra: Database with model games
• Bonus: Training with ChessBase apps - Memorize the opening repertoire and play key positions against Fritz on various levels