Lilov Chess Institute - #4 - Secrets of the Middlegame - 2 DVDs - IM Valeri Lilov - Over 11 Hours of Content!Product Code: DVD-LILOV4
Secrets Of The Middlegame – Lilov Chess Institute – Vol 04
Inject more power into your middlegame play with IM Valeri Lilov’s 11 hours intensive course on the 5 skills all successful players must master.
Learn how to create attacks that overload your opponent’s defense. How to improve your pieces with every move and calculate accurately, seeing further ahead than your rivals, allowing you to find that game-winning sting in the tail. Valeri also reveals his personal approach to devising cunning strategies and gives brilliant insights into the art of managing your emotions… and controlling those of your opponent!
Covering topics as varied as psychology, King hunts and analyzing master games, this is a truly comprehensive course which will pay enormous dividends to any serious student.
Part 1: The Art of Attack
- Preparing your attack (Setting Up an Attack)
- Attacking the Kingside (How to Attack on the Right Side)
- Premature attacks (Premature Attacks)
Part 2: How to calculate quickly and accurately
- Understanding candidate moves (Move Candidates and Alternatives)
- Candidate moves in the opening (Move Candidates in the Opening)
- Candidate moves in the middlegame (Move Candidates in the Middlegame)
- Improving your calculation (Improve Your Tactics and Calculation)
- Calculation checklist (Checklist Suggestions)
Part 3: Positional Mastery
- The 3 key principles (The Three Key Principles)
- Opening files (Opening Files)
- Evaluating the pieces (Evaluate the Pieces)
- Improving your position (Positional Improvement)
- Winning with pawn play (Pawn Structure, Weaknesses & Exchanges)
- Exploiting pawn weaknesses (Learn to Exploit Pawn Weaknesses)
- How to avoid positional mistakes (How to Avoid Positional Mistakes)
- Mastering prophylaxis (How to Excel at Prophylaxis)
- Positional play in practice (Opening and Middlegame Lesson)
Part 4: Chess Strategy
- Post-Opening Strategy (Post-Opening Strategy)
- Enforcing your plan (Improve Your Middlegame Planning)
- Strategy in action (Strategy for Intermediate Players; Part I)
- Endgame strategy (Improve Your Endgame Strategy)
Part 5: Practical play
- Becoming psychologically tough (Psychological preparation)
- Managing your emotions (Identifying negative emotions)
- Taking advantage of your opponent’s emotions (Opponents emotions)
- Surviving bad positions (Defending Bad Positions)
- How to defend successfully (How to Defend More Successfully)
- Learning from master games (Analyse Master Games)
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only $5.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Write Your Own Review
|Host||IM Valeri Lilov|
|Popular Collections||Lilov Chess Institute|
|Publication Date||Jun 2, 2017|
|Hardware Requirements||Standard DVD Player|
|Region Lock||None - Playable Anywhere|