21st Century Chess Endgame Technique – GM Marian Petrov
It’s a fact that the majority of club players are weak in the endgame. They don’t usually get found out simply because their opponents lack the necessary skills too!
This is a huge opportunity for you. Even if you’ve been slightly worse all game, you can turn the tables and win with superior endgame technique.
In 21st Century Chess Endgame Technique, GM Marian Petrov reveals the technical skills you need to squeeze every last half-point from your endgames, how to convert better endgames with flawless technique and how to hold tough positions to a draw.
By looking at plenty of recent games and practical examples from the 21st century, Petrov sheds new light on classical endgame principles, showing you how to excel in the endgame.
When you are serious about improving your endgame skills, it is time for GM Marian Petrov’s 21st Century Chess Endgame Technique.
- Chapter 1: General Endgame Principles
- Chapter 2: The Rook and Knight in Action
- Chapter 3: Opposite Colored Bishops in Practical Endgames
- Chapter 4: Endgame Theory in Action
- Chapter 5: Classical Ideas Applied Today
- Chapter 6: 21st Century Technique