GM Strategy for Club Players - EMPIRE CHESS
Club Player's Manifesto - Volume #3 of 10Product Code: DVD0053EP
Hosted by: Grandmaster Damian Lemos
Running Time: 2.5 Hours
EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 53
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 3/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD looks at ‘Strategy’ and discusses the many strategical openings, then breaks down the strategical elements of each game and some of the key concepts are identified. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Battle to control diagonals, Theory Positions, Nice clear plans for White, ‘The Minority Attack’ is explained, Make sure all of your pieces are helping before making additional ‘Central Pawn Moves’, Concept: Got more space? – then do not Trade Pieces or opponent will not feel any pressure, Battery pressure ties opponent down, A Tall Pawn is explained, Compare Variations when analysing, Initiative is important if you wish to become Grandmaster, Assessing risks for various outcomes and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
- OnlineChessLessons.net – The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
- Summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
5. Karpov-Xie Jun
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only 4.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.