Deep Rybka 4 Aquarium offers advanced analysis functions, game commenting, searching, powerful chess trees, playing against the computer, databases, advanced publishing features and much more.
Interactive Deep Analysis is the most advanced chess analysis method available today and is greatly enhanced in Deep Rybka 4 Aquarium.
* Simultaneous analysis by multiple Rybka instances. Use 2, 4, 10, 20 or even 50 chess engines at the same time for faster results!
* Use the power of multiple computers for analysis at the same time and collect all the results automatically on your own computer!
* Infinite Analysis is more flexible than ever with analysis presets. Use many engines at the same time, all analyzing the same position or different games.
* Find Blunders and Game Analysis for analyzing whole games.
* Play against the computer. Choose from three different strength handicap methods, material handicap or time handicap.
* New correspondence chess module and improved support for correspondence players
* Publish your games, analysis or even whole chess books! Publish as Aquarium iBook, on the web/blog or in print.
* Compatibility with major opening book and database formats. The Rybka chess engine can be used in other programs such as Fritz or Chessbase.
* Database 4,600,000 games (before April, 1, 2010).
Language versions on DVD: English, German, French, Spanish.
System requirements: PC, 256 MB RAM, 4GB of free disk space, Windows 7/2000/XP/Vista. DVD-drive, no additional software required.
Return Information for Software & DVDsComputer Software and DVDs can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original,sealed packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for the same title if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.