CLEARANCE - Chess Evolution - September 2011Product Code: B0001EV
A multinational team of Super-GMs analyse the most important recent games, using their world-class skill and powerful computers. This volume is essential to anyone interested in the most up-to-date and highest quality opening theory.
September 2011 covers: The World Cup, Dortmund, The World Team Championship, Russian Super Final, Biel...
- Up to date and state-of-the-art opening analysis
- All the authors are world class grandmasters
- The games are selected mainly for their importance to chess theory
- All the analysis is checked with powerful computers
- Each issue will consist of approximately 400 hours of chess research!
Contributors in this issue include: Naiditsch, Maze, Sedlak, I. Sokolov, Miton, Bacrot, Jobava and Predojevic. All GMs, most of them in the top 100 in the world.
Returns & Exchanges
This is a Specialty Item and All Sales are Final. No refunds, returns or exchanges are allowed.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only 4.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.