Aggressive Chess Guide - EMPIRE CHESS
Club Player's Manifesto - Volume #5 of 10Product Code: DVD0055EP
Hosted by: Grandmaster Damian Lemos
Running Time: 2.5 Hours
EMPIRE CHESS – VOL 55
Grandmaster Damian Lemos’ excellent presentation skill guides you through this DVD which is 5/10 of The Club Player’s Manifesto produced by the World Leader in DVD instruction OnlineChessLessons.net.
This DVD has emphasis on ‘Aggressive Play’ using The Initiative, Central Pressure, Lateral entry for pieces and harnessing Bishops. There is also explanation of the opening running up to the aggressive play situations. Many methods and concepts are considered including:
Initiative, punishing small opening errors, Carlsen game/Quick overview of The French Defense, The solid …c5 versus Tarrasch is looked at in detail, IQP factors considered, Placing Bishops on closed diagonals is not good, Placing Bishops on a diagonal that has just sacrificed a Pawn is good, Use threats to speed up your development, Slow down opponent’s development, Sacrificing a Pawn to prevent opponent Castling is normally worth it, Surprising lateral Rook attacks and many more, in what is a brilliant approach to learning the core essentials for Club players up to Candidate Masters succinctly guided by Grandmaster Damian Lemos one of the World Leaders in Chess DVD presentation brought to you exclusively by OnlineChessLessons.net
- OnlineChessLessons.net – The Official Course for aspiring ‘Candidate Masters’.
- Exclusive Grandmaster Video by a brilliant presenter.
- FM Charlie Storey gives in depth summaries of each DVD’s content.
- Summaries have numbered matching bullet points of all pertinent content.
- 10 relevant practice problems per disc of a structured 10 DVD set.
- The most comprehensive club players “DVD course with materials” ever released.
- PDF and PGN files included free for every DISC.
- Option to contact GM Damian Lemos or FM Charlie Storey for Skype support lessons.
- Brought to you by OnlineChessLessons.net – The World Leaders in DVD education.
2. McDonald, Wells
Returns & Exchanges
Computer Software and DVDs that come on Physical Media (such as CD-ROMs and DVD-ROMS) can only be returned or exchanged if the product is in its original, shrinkwrapped packaging and has not been installed or used in any way. Once you open the packaging of a Computer Software or DVD title, it can only be exchanged for a new copy of the same title and only if the original media is defective. There are NO exceptions to this rule.
Requires DVD Player
A DVD player is a device that plays discs produced under both the DVD-Video and DVD-Audio technical standards, two different and incompatible standards. Some DVD players will also play audio CDs. DVD players are connected to a television to watch the DVD content, which could be a movie, a recorded TV show, or other content.
Media Mail Eligible
Media Mail® shipping from the US Postal Service is the cost-effective way to ship Books, Software and DVDs. With shipping rates starting at only 4.00, it's the most affordable shipping method available.
Video coming soon!